Jackson Support Rating: Moderate Support - Level 35 Single Rotation Jumps
• Durable and lightweight Microfiber uppers for strength and flexibility.
• U- Shaped cuff pattern and adjusted back height allows for maximum flexibility without losing support.
• Split leather and heat moldable reinforcements for durable, wrap and security; results in better performance.
• Rolled, non- abrasive fabric lining for initial try-on and long term comfort.
• Covered tongue with soft flex topline eliminates shin irritation; 3D shape allows correct position over the instep.
• Swarovski Crystals for elegance and style.
• Fusion outsoles are lightweight and torque resistant with neoprene rubber inlay for slip resistant blade mount and shock absorption.
• Made on our Elite lasts to provide wider toe for comfort and narrowed heels to reduce movement. Allows for consistent fit as skater's skills progress to ease transitions into more supportive boots.
• Wide width is made on the New Jackson AWC lasts for more generous fit through the arch area; R width is made on Elite A width last.
UNITED KINGDOM - £4.50 / Free on spend over £99
Sticks and Large or Heavy Items are shipped with TNT. All other items are shipped with Royal Mail.
EUROPE - £14.50
World Zone 1 - £24.50
World Zone 2 - £29.50
World Zone 3 - £34.50
Sticks and Large or Heavy Items are not shipped to Europe, World Zones 1, 2 or 3. All other items are shipped with Royal Mail.
For details on World Zones visit Royal Mail HERE.
We have a 30-day returns policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com or complete our returns form HERE.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, custom products, gift cards or skates that have been fitted/ sharpened.
FOR EXCHANGES, The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item/s.
FOR REFUNDS, We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process refund.