The Nexus Geo is taking Nexus performance to the next level. Coming in at 390 grams, the Geo matches the weight of the Vapor FlyLite. This stick gives the player ultimate versatility and the ability to do anything from anywhere on the ice. The highlight feature is ER SPINETECH, a 5-sided shaft geometry that let us remove excess carbon fiber layers in the key loading area of the stick while maintaining a standard Nexus mid-kick point.
The benefits are immense:
• The ER Spine is designed to make shooting effortless.
• It has an optimized flex profile to allow you to lean a lot easier into your shots.
• It creates a faster transfer of energy to the blade.
• The 5-sided shape provides a unique feel which contours to the player's hands to maximize feel and control.
• A full Advanced Carbon Layering construction reduces weight to 390 grams.
• Asymmetrical TeXtreme maximizes energy flow with every play.
• Duraflex resin adds durability.
• Monocomp Technology improves balance and puck control.
• New OmniCore blade technology adds stability to reduce blade fatigue and create a faster release.
UNITED KINGDOM - £4.50 / Free on spend over £99
Sticks and Large or Heavy Items are shipped with TNT. All other items are shipped with Royal Mail.
EUROPE - £14.50
World Zone 1 - £24.50
World Zone 2 - £29.50
World Zone 3 - £34.50
Sticks and Large or Heavy Items are not shipped to Europe, World Zones 1, 2 or 3. All other items are shipped with Royal Mail.
For details on World Zones visit Royal Mail HERE.
We have a 30-day returns policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or complete our returns form HERE.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items, custom products, gift cards or skates that have been fitted/ sharpened.
FOR EXCHANGES, The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item/s.
FOR REFUNDS, We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process refund.